Monday, April 30, 2012

Dissolve on Amazon
Pick up your free copy for a limited time!!
Description
Everything seemed to be going right for Cora.  She had a wonderful fiance, a great best friend and a fulfilling life.  One day, a tragic event causes that life to crumble around her.  She turns to her best friend in her time of need.  They embark on a search for answers, delving deeper into a web of magic and destruction.  The closer they get to the truth, the more questions they have.  To Cora, magic was the stuff of fairy tales.  Immersed into a very different kind of world, the real storm was just beginning to take hold.

“It felt like I was nowhere yet everywhere all at once.  I was invisible and completely panicked.  The millions of pieces I had dissolved to drift on the breeze and away from my nightmares.  It was kind of like floating weightless in a pool, perfectly relaxing.  The warm breeze from the window embraced and soothed me.  I let the air current carry me as far as it could through the summer city.”

“Defeated, I closed my eyes and took a few calming breaths trying to relax myself.  I pictured the dandelion in the park today and took a deep breath as to blow the fluffy seeds in all directions.  I pretended I was light and fluffy and started to feel a tingling in my body.  I began to feel as light as the dandelion seeds and soon I felt like mist floating.  This time, I tried to keep myself in the room, swirling in a humid block.”
Word count 81,521


5 comments:

  1. Following from the Make My Morning Blog.

    Did you hear that you can borrow books from Amazon online and they will download to your Kindle?
    You need your library card number, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can in fact "borrow" my book for the kindle:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried this before! Will check to see if this works for me! Keep on writing!

      Delete
  3. Hello Andrea!

    I have just stumbled across your book Dissolve. I love the cover and I would really like to read the book since it sounds really interesting.
    I was wondering if you have any book available for review. Maybe some left ARC's. It would be a blast! Will post about your book on my blog really soon.

    Best wishes,
    Simona H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete