Thursday, February 26, 2015

Detour playlist!

Hey everyone! I'm getting so excited for the release of Detour that should be coming out in late spring/early summer. It's going to be epic! For now I thought I would share my playlist for the book!


Cora and her friends have several detours on their search for answers. As they get closer to finding real answers about their genetically altered states and the mass bombings, the answers will be found in the last place they expected. They must learn to trust each other and put their faith in other people just like them to get themselves out of trouble as the answers grow more complicated. If only Cora could dissolve away from this mess, but she can't leave anyone behind.


Add to Goodreads!




A conversation between Noah and Cora in Detour:



Their eyes got wide and I knew the questions would come this time. Noah was the first to pepper me with them. “You found a way out of here? How did you end up there in specific? It seems like a strange coincidence. Are you sure you’re alright? No bumps to the head I hope.”

I tossed in some sarcasm to Noah’s suggestion. “Yes, Noah, I bumped my head. Then I fell down the rabbit hole, ended up in Wonderland and drank tea with the mad hatter. Gah, this is serious stuff I’m trying to tell you.”


Detour playlist:


1. Something Bad- Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood










2. Begin Again- Taylor Swift










3. Carry the Fire- Automatic Loveletter










4. Cruel World- Lana Del Rey







5. Hysteria- Motion City Soundtrack






6. My Racing Thoughts- Jack's Mannequin










7. Never Gonna Let You Down- Colbie Caillat










8. Pumpin Blood- NoNoNo










9. Shatter Me- Lindsey Sterling and Lizzy Hale






10. Waiting for a Friend- The Pretty Reckless






11. Warpath- Ingrid Michaelson






12. White Coats- Foxes










13. Give Me Back My Hometown- Eric Church










14. Loved- Lucy Hale and Joe Nichols










15. Immortals- Fall Out Boy






16. This Nothin' Town- Jason Aldean






17. Mission Bells- Matt Nathanson










18. Hold My Hand- The Fray








19. Hope- Natasha Bedingfield










20. Line of Fire- The Veronicas









Dissolve Book 1:

Cora is thrilled to leave high school behind and kick start her summer with her boyfriend and best friend, Nessa. In an unexpected turn of events, tragedy strikes and Cora turns to Nessa for help.
Cora and Nessa discover they are not alone and become entangled in things much bigger than they expect. As the two of them meet new allies, it’s obvious that clearing Cora’s name and going home seem like the least of their worries. The further they travel; the more complicated their lives become. Someone is after them and they are just getting started.


Add it to Goodreads! 




1 comment: