Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top Ten Tuesdays #7- ten books I probably will never read


Sure, a lot of people love these books, but for some reason, I just don't have an interest in them. **Don't throw tomatoes at me**




1. The Fault in our Stars by John Green- I will probably not read any of his books, I don't do sad.










2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer- Cyborgs? Watched the Terminator movies, so been there, done that.










3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas- It just doesn't look good to me. I may try her new series, just not this one....










4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis- Spaceships, people facing death due to problems on the ship? It sounds like the beginning of the 100 by Kass Morgan. I'm sure they are nothing alike. Even though I love the 100, this one just didn't grab my attention.








5. Firelight by Sophie Jordan- I do enjoy this author, but I absolutely hate any book about dragons. This one is a no go.










6. Private by Kate Brian- This book reminds me of Gossip Girl, but a little less romance. Even with mystery, it looks dull compared to the other books of this type.









7. Enclave by Ann Aguirre- War, Plague, early death. Sorry, but I've never been a dystopian fan, let alone a fan of war books. Nope, not for me.










8. White Cat by Holly Black- This book would look very good, but it's told by an all male POV. I just can't get into that. I like mostly female POV'S, I'm even okay with alternating.









9. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake- All guy POV again AND Ghosts? Nope, not me. I don't really enjoy ghost books at all.











10. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen- This book is set in 1899. It's historical fiction. Enough said.












How about you? Are there any popular books that you will probably never read?




2 comments:

  1. I loved Throne of Glass but I agree with Green's books. I Don't do sad either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you on any John Green book! I don't mind sad books but I hated The Fault in Our Stars. I'd give Cinder a try though. It's surprisingly good!

    Vicarious Caytastrophe

    ReplyDelete