Saturday, August 13, 2016

Stacking the Shelves-Books in Motion!


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Tons of books for me! Lots of awesome reads and favorite authors! The coolest of all-new Kindle Books in Motion!!! AMAZING! Pics, GIFS, and so much more immersed inside the books!

For Review:


Bought:

NEW!!! Books in Motion!!!


Audiobooks:


Freebies:


What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. Some of those freebies look amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh lovely new haul!! I have The Operator on my kindle waiting for me! Keeping forgetting that! Use to my real books! LOL! Happy Reading!

    My STS post will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of new books! You cleaned up, girl! I hope you enjoy all of your new books. :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy all your new books :D

    ReplyDelete