Saturday, September 10, 2016

Stacking the Shelves-September Stash!

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

I binged on audiobook add narration to my kindle books this week! (cheap is good, right?) I've been listening to audiobooks a lot lately.


For Review:



Audiobooks Bought:









Bought:



Library Audiobooks:





Kindle Unlimited:



Freebies:




What did you stack your shelves with this week?

3 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! Lots of new to me ones! The only one I've read is Three Days to Dead, and that was years ago! I really enjoyed it though and still need to read the final book of the series! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I love Hooper's books! Grasping at Eternity is so good. Hooper's other series is really good too. I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Andrea!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh lots of amazing books this week. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete