Andrea Heltsley/Drea Shane Books
Author, Book Blogger, Avid Reader, and anything else book related
Reviews & Such
Monday, June 23, 2014
What I learned at UtopYA
UtopYA Con 2014 was a blast! I also learned a few things too....
1. Miranda Kavi is crazy fun to hang out with.
2. I love Jordan Dean and her books.
3. Erin Danzer is super sweet.
4. Donna Dull and Magan Vernon are very entertaining.
5. Vickie Dold is such a great friend.
6. It was great spending time with Felicia Tatum, Ashley Bodette, Ava Wood, Brenda Hiatt, Bella Roccaforte and Kristina Circelli.
7. I loved meeting so many fabulous people!!!
8. There is a mass amount of things you have to know to be a successful writer, like legal stuff and query letters, formatting, editing, cover design and making connections with your peers.
9. I a humbled to have been nominated for best companion novella for Dancing with Deception. You are all awesome who thought enough of me to pick my book for nominations.
10. Last but not least, it was surreal getting to fan girl over Sylvia Day, Gennifer Albin and C.C. Hunter!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)