Saturday, November 26, 2016

Stacking the Shelves-Giving Thanks!

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 
It's another great week! I have an ARC of The Operator, but I love the audiobooks so much more! Consider and The Season were really good! I'm already looking forward to the sequel for Consider!!!
Bought:

Audiobooks Bought:
Library Audiobooks:
Kindle Unlimited:
Freebies:
What about you? What did you stack your shelves with this week?

3 comments:

  1. Nice!! All totally new to me ones but I hope you enjoy them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing what you get for books every week. So many interesting ones that I haven't heard of before.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful books! I love Megan Erickson's books - especially her adult Brazen ones. :D I also loved Diplomatic Immunity - swooooon. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic weekend, Andrea. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete