Author, Book Blogger, Avid Reader, and anything else book related
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
The Liebster Blog
Yay!!!! I have been awarded with the Liebster Blog Award thanks to Daydreaming Bookworm! This is my first blogging award:)
Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than
200 followers and Liebster is a German word which means sweetest,
dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and
welcome.Awww....that's so adorable.
Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you've tagged.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you've tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
11 facts about me:
1. I read YA, romance, and fantasy in any combination.
2. I have two Italian Greyhounds and they are the best dogs in the world:)
3. I am a writer, currently working on publishing my third book independently.
4. Red is my favorite color.
5. I am not a huge fan of dystopian or zombie books.
6. My favorite band is Jack's Mannequin and singer is Charlotte Sometimes.
7. I love the Underworld and Resident Evil Movies.
8. I love love love ice cream.
9. I love to watch supernatural type television shows such as Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and Teen Wolf.
10. I am the oldest and wildest of three, I have a younger brother and sister in their twenties.
11. I am super excited they are making The Host by Stephanie Meyer into a movie out in 2013!!!!!!
11 people I have tagged to receive the Liebster Blog Award:
My questions from Daydreaming Bookworm: 1)How long have you been blogging?
since last fall 2) Are you on Goodreads?
yes-all the time:) 3)Do you do weekly memes on your blog?
not yet 4)Which book are you currently reading?
Velveteen by Daniel Marks- an ARC 5)How many books do you have on your wishlist?
almost 200!!! 6)What is your favorite subject?
Science-I was a Biologist before I became an Author. 7)Where do you live?
St. Louis, Mo, US 8)Did you ever visit my blog before I tagged you?
Yep, it is a great blog:) 9)What kind of books do you usually read? Paranormal romance-YA or adult 10)What is your all-time favorite author?
Rachel Vincent and Nathaniel Hawthorne, it's a tie. 11)Do you currently have any ARC with you?If you do,which book is it?
Yes, Wilde's Army by Krystal Wade- so good so far!
My questions for the ones I have tagged:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What genre do you blog about?
3. Where are you from?
4. Do you have any ARC's right now, if so what?
5. What are you currently reading?
6. Who is your favorite author of all time?
7. Do you usually read mainstream or indie authors?
9. Do you give your read books away, run contests with them, or keep them?