Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Review of Dire by Alyssa Rose Ivy


Gage was the first guy I ever wanted. He was my first crush and my first fantasy, but he wasn't my first in any other way because he never saw me as anything more than a friend— at least not until the night that changed everything.

It was all Gage's fault. He insisted we drive through the storm and take the back roads. By the time the storm hit full force we had no chance. One night of snowbound sex changed our relationship forever. The problem was at the same time I caught another guy’s attention. This other guy happens to be the alpha of a pack of shifter wolves.

 

 

Review:

Yummy! Gage is the sexiest character and I understand why she practically swooned around him. Then there is Hunter. I'm not too sure about him yet, but I'm already dying for book 2 so I can find out!
The book was so good, I read it in one sitting over a matter of hours. I devoured the words page by page until there was none left to read. Alyssa pens a good book and this is no exception. 
The storyline was so different, yet I really enjoyed the journey. I liked all of the supernatural elements and the twists and turns.
Overall, this book is a must read and I don't know if I'm patient enough for book 2! Dire gets five glittery stars for being an awesome read!  


No comments:

Post a Comment