Saturday, October 22, 2016

Stacking the Shelves-Awesome ARC's

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

I'm so excited about this week! I've been dying to get ahold of the Rachel Vincent book! Great review copies this week!

As soon as I found out the final book in Amanda Hocking's My Blood Approves series was coming out next month, I purchased the audiobooks to catch up on the series. 
I've already read the ebooks, but love the books so much, I had to refresh my memory in preparation for the final book! 

For Review:


Bought:

Audiobooks Bought:


Library Audiobooks:

Kindle Unlimited:

Freebies:


What about you? Did you get anything good this week?

2 comments:

  1. OOooh 100 Hours!! I so cannot wait for that one! I love Rachel Vincent's books! Been reading her books since she first published Stray!! Eep! So exciting! Also excited that Amanda Hocking is going to give us that final My Blood Approves book! It gives me sooooo much hope that maybe Gena Showalter will feel the same way about her Intertwined series! A girl can hope! LOL! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. You got a lot of interesting books this week. The covers look so tempting. Great stack of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete