Saturday, October 8, 2016

Stacking the Shelves-Two weeks in September!

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Such a good few weeks! I don't know when I'm going to have time to read them all! The Bachelor Auction was sooo cute! Intended was too short, and I've already listened to several audiobooks and they were great!


For Review:




Bought:





Audiobooks Bought:










Library Audiobooks:




Kindle Unlimited:


Kindle Unlimited Audiobooks:



Freebies:




 

What did you stack your shelves with this week? Any great steals?

1 comment:

  1. OOoh very nice!! I got Midnight Hour earlier last month too! Sooo cannot wait to read it! Hope you enjoy all these reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete