Saturday, December 10, 2016

Stacking the Shelves - December-ARC suspenses


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 
I did pretty good with ARC's this week. I noticed the main theme this week was suspense/mysteries, both Adult and YA. Kelley Armstrong? YAY! Really enjoying Brittany Gibbons; she's hilarious. I'm also dying to read Mason to finish up the series. Sad because it was sooo good.
For Review:
Bought:
Library Audiobooks:
 
KU:
Freebies:
What about you? What did you stack your shelves with this week?

6 comments:

  1. Great haul! Enjoy :) Have a lovely rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish I had more hours in the day to read all of them ASAP! ⏳⏳⌛️⌛️

      Delete
  2. Ooo, the new Kelley Armstrong book! Very cool - I loved her Age of Legends series. I am very curious about that new Cynthia Eden novel. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week, Andrea. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Cynthia Eden book was on sale for only 99 pennies! ❤️

      Delete
  3. Ooh nice! Lots of new to me ones here! I just read Missing is week and loved it! Creepy and surprising! I still want to read Replica too! Hope you enjoy all these awesome new reads!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Replica is an absolute must read!!! Truly! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

      Delete