Saturday, December 3, 2016

Stacking the Shelves-Ending November

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 
It wasn't a busy week for books, but I hit the library up hard! Lots of audiobooks! I love Alyssa Rose Ivy so I had to pick up her new Christmas one. I just finished Ask Me and it was pretty good!
For Review:
Bought:
Library Ebooks:
Library Audiobooks:
Freebies:
What did you stack your shelves with this week?

5 comments:

  1. OOh nice ones! Some new to me ones here but a few are familiar! The Dead Girls of Wysteria Hall looks intriguing! Hope you enjoy the new reads!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stack of books this week. I really like the covers for your books. You always get some exciting reads.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really familiar with any of these, but I like the look of the Catherine Vale one. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic weekend, Andrea. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely stack of books, enjoy! Those covers look so enticing :) Have a lovely week and thanks for visiting my blog! ( I followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul Andrea! I'm not familiar with most of them, but the cover of Love and Angels is beautiful! I don't remember the last time I read a book with angels in it. Hope you like all the books you got. :)

    Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

    ReplyDelete