Top Ten Tuesdays where I share with you some of my favorite books with a different theme each week!
This weeks theme:
Dark and gritty Young Adult paranormal
Everyone knows how full of angst teens can be. Some writers use that to appeal to their targeted audience. Here are ten paranormal books that are both dark and gritty.
1. Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
2. Pretty In Black by Rae Hachton
3. Dollhouse by Anya Allyn
4. Released by Megan Duncan
5. Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
6. Glass Houses by Rachael Caine
7. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
8. The Reaping (The Fahllen book 1) by M. Leighton
9. Blood will Tell (Warriors of Ankh) by Samantha Young
10. Tithe by Holly Black
I'm sure I missed soooo many! These are just a few that I happened to love reading. Dark Faeries, Angels, Werewolves, Vampires, Zombies and Magic. What more could you ask for? Let me know what your favorite dark, gritty paranormal read is:)