Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #20


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.  This meme is hosted by Pen to Paper.

Book: Options

Author: Abbi Glines

Release Date:  December 5th 2013

 

 

 Description:

Two paths.
Two completely different roads.
Each one standing before me.
Each one holding a different destiny.

In life you're just supposed to choose one path.
In life you're not given the chance at choosing one specific future.

Until now.
Until me.

Why am I different? I don't know. But I'm going to see those roads and walk down each one. When it's over I'll know which one to choose because I'll know my - options.








OMG this book looks fabulous!!!!  I happen to love Abbi Glines and I stumbled upon this book on Goodreads.  Now that I've found it, I'm dying to read it!  Next December can't come fast enough.  What did you wish for this Wednesday?



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete