Friday, February 1, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #2




 RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Happy Follow Friday! 

Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book? 

A: If I woke up in Significance by Shelly Crane, it would be as Maggie and I would make out with Caleb.  He's like the ultimate perfect guy!!

 This is a Blog Hop!


13.
39.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


5 comments:

  1. Never read it. I'll check it out!
    New follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of it either, I will have to goodreads it!

    New Follower :)

    My Feature and Follow @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your signature! I'm currently reading The next forever and I cam by your review, seems like it was a meh kind of book :((

    NEW GFC follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wouldn't want to make their book boyfriend real? Great answer. Here is my FF. New follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of it. Sounds good though! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I'm following back via GFC. :)

    Kaykay @ The Creative Forum
    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete