Friday, February 1, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #28


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:



































Bought:
















































































Freebies: 

































What do you guys think?  Are any of these really good??  I'm looking forward to reading them:)  Horizon is one I can't wait to read!!!  Oddly looks very intriguing...  I went on a romance binge this week and got so many contemporary romances to fill my library.  Chelsea Cameron.. **eep**  have been looking forward to that one for a while!  What did you guys stack your shelves with this week???




3 comments:

  1. Oddly, A Shimmer of Angels and Delicate seem interesting for me and as for the others, well, I've never heard of them >_< Anyway, nice haul!
    Here's my STS:
    http://pansycakereader.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. I always love the covers you have on your STS post. Amazon always has some great books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shimmer of Angels looks awesome. I got it too. Great haul this week.

    ReplyDelete