Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #43


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.  This meme is hosted by Pen to Paper.

Book:  Alliance (The Ascension Series, #1)

Author: S.M. Reine

Release Date: August 2013



Okay, why am I waiting for this one????  This book is going to be pure awesomeness!!!! This new series blends The Cain Chronicles (Which I LOVED) with The Descent Series.  S.M. Reine was brilliant by combining the series and I'm stoked to see what will happen as they unite.  What did you wish for this Wednesday?

 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a book that I need to read! I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/wishlist-wednesday-50.html

    ReplyDelete