Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dreamwalker is available now!!



Description:

Noel Kennedy lost her boyfriend, her job and he dignity all in one week. Then something happened and she began to dream of this stranger she had never met. She couldn’t resist the man of her dreams named Jared especially when she met him in real life. Entranced, she slowly unraveled a world she was meant to stay out of. Her life was not what she thought it was once a sexy Boone stepped into the mix and shook things up. Can she escape a life of servitude or immortality for a chance at love?


Excerpt:


My eyes fluttered open and I saw something magical.  I was lying on the ground next to Jared, my legs folded up, boots resting flat on the ground.  I turned my head to the side, looked into his eyes and he smiled. 
All around us, the tall green grass was mixed with red tulips tinged with silver and the field was whispering in the wind.  A large white moon hung in the deep purple sky.  I turned to peer into those smoky eyes that had me at hello.
“What is this place?  It’s truly amazing.  I have never seen anything like it.”
He smiled and just answered with a simple reply, “our wonderland.”
Then I gasped as Jared entwined his hand with mine and a shooting star came into view.  The star seemed so close it appeared three-dimensional and was emitting a shower of stardust in its wake.  Shimmering embers and sparkling bits surround us as I stared in awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment