Thursday, May 24, 2012

Review of Outsider by Micalea Smeltzer






 Description:

Everything is about to change for Sophie Beaumont. Sophie has moved her entire life; never staying in one place too long. She didn’t understand why… until now. Sophie is a shifter. A wolf shifter and she has a lot to learn. About being herself, being a wolf, and being what she needs to be to protect her pack. On top of that, her intense feelings for the pack’s Alpha, Caeden, threatens to ruin everything. Especially if the rival pack, the Grimm’s, find out that Sophie is not the human she claims to be.


 Review:

I came into reading this book with an open mind.  I wasn't sure what I was getting but it looked interesting enough to try.  I can honestly say that I was pleasantly surprised.

I was immediately sucked into the story and couldn't peel myself away from it.  The blooming romance between Caden and Sophie was so sweet and I couldn't help but feel for them.  She chose to keep many of the other characters in the background, but it worked.  The villain in this story was well written and truly creepy.

I loved the flow of the story line.  Micalea Smeltzer did a great job weaving the plot and progressing it smoothly.  I was intrigued, yet satisfied as the story wound to an end. 

The author is phenomenal.  I will be purchasing her other books and eagerly look forward to the sequel, Insider.

Buy on Amazon here
Buy on Barnes & Noble here

No comments:

Post a Comment