Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Several Updates

Hey everyone!  I haven't posted in a while:(  Rest Reviewing books has had a larger response than expected and I am trying to get through them all.  I am also on track to release Dreamwalker (A Persephone's League of Immortals Book) on June 10th!  I am working on editing, which is my least favorite part.  Dissolve is doing well and I couldn't be more thrilled.  Thanks to all of you that have purchased and read my book.

I will be reviewing Any Love But Mine by Debbie Davies later this week.  Until then, enjoy Dissolve.  I love feedback:)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea!

    I received a group message from blogaholics so I thought to check out your blog and say hi! I'm loving the black and white theme!

    I am your newest follower through GFC and Networked Blogs. Keep up the great work. I'll definitely be stopping back soon. Feel free to check out my blog and follow!

    Best Wishes!
    Mia at The Muses Circle

    ReplyDelete