Sunday, March 22, 2015

Book Quotes #3







1. “He grinned at me and whispered, “I’m going to kiss you now. It’ll be a big one, so don’t hit me.”
Jennifer Echols, Endless Summer 

2. “If I stay. If I live. It’s up to me.

All this business about medically induced comas is just doctor talk. It’s not up to the doctors. It’s not up to the absentee angels. It’s not even up to God who, if He exists, is nowhere around right now. It’s up to me.”
Gayle Forman, If I Stay 

3. “Tod's pale brows arched halfway up his forehead, and he looked suddenly, achingly wistful. "She knows not what she says..."

Maybe not. But I was starting to get a pretty good idea...”
Rachel Vincent, If I Die 

4. “Even when the world throws it worst and then turns in its back, there is still always hope”
Pittacus Lore, The Power of Six 

5. “No, Kramisha, he's not black. He's a killer bird with evil for his Daddy.”
P.C. Cast, Burned 

6.  "Oh please," Scout said."Don't take that tone with me. You know you'd love to have a minion. Someone at your beck and call. Someone to do your bidding. How many times have you said to yourself," Self, I need a unicorn to run errands and such?"
Chloe Neill (Firespell (Dark Elite, #1) 


7.  “Friends help each other when they are...you know...going up international hit men and stuff.”
Ally Carter, All Fall Down 

8. “If I had known things would turn out this way, I would have trained harder. I would have learned to take care of myself. But I guess that's the point, isn't it? You never know what you're going to have to face, so you'd better be prepared.”
Becca Fitzpatrick, Black Ice 

9. “Battle scars just remind us that we survived.”
Shelly Crane, Smash Into You 

10. “I saw something in you that I couldn't live without. I chose you, inside of me, and you chose me. It's not one sided, it only works when both people choose the other. You are perfect for me in every way.”
Shelly Crane, Significance 
      







No comments:

Post a Comment