Monday, April 20, 2015

Top books I would Classify as my all time favorites

This is sooo hard! I have sooo many favorites! 

What to pick, what to pick? Well, I guess I will have to go with the ones that were awesome series and a few others sprinkled in. 

So here goes....




1. Ethereal series by Addison Moore, because hot guys fighting over Skylar and Angels at that? Yum.

 

 

 

 

2. Stray series by Rachel Vincent. Shifter books are addicting, especially when Faythe can kick some ass and take some names.

 

 

 

 

3. Fighting Destiny series by Amelia Hutchins had to be included. It's definitely more on the erotica side, but the actual storyline is amazing! I keep waiting for more!

 

 

 

 

4. The Selection by Kiera Cass would be my next pick. Who doesn't want to be a princess? Can I say Maxim?

 

 

 

 

5. Succubus Blues by Richelle Meade is one of my all time favorites because it's an epic romance steeped in Demon angst. I just adore the series!

 

 

 

 

 
6.  Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison took me a little bit to get into, but The Hollows series is so full of quirky characters and all kinds of supernaturals. There is a bad ass witch, a moody vampire and a foul mouthed pixie that get themselves into the damnedest problems.

 

 

 

7. Dark Soul by Evangeline Hunt was a bit of a wild card for me. I started it, but couldn't put it down. Two yummy Angels fighting over one girl always makes for a great story. I enjoy love triangles and this one kept you wanting more and more. Dying to get my hands on the next one!

 

 

 

8. Deception, The Fey Court Trilogy by Cyndi Goodgame was a series I took a chance on and I'm glad I did. So much romance and twists, I was sad when the last page of the last book was finished.

 

 

 

 

9. Runes series by Ednah Walters. Can you say Creative and Unique?? There is so much going on and the romances are just cute. I love the concept of this series.


 

 

 

10. Significance by Shelly Crane. There isn't much to say but soul mates + swooning = EPIC. This is a must read series for anyone who believes in having that perfect other half for them.


 

 

 

11. Talented by Sophie Davis is an awesome dystopian/post-apocalyptic series that grabs you tight and doesn't let go. There is so much action and mystery with a side of Eric. Yummy.


 

 

 

12. Goddess Test series by Aimee Carter rocks. I love the take of the Persephone myth. This series is steeped in intrigue and a modern day mythological love story.


 

 

 

13. Diary of a Vampeen by Christin Lovell series was a complete surprise for me. There is an awesome love triangle and VAMPIRES! I can't say more than Fantastic!


 

 

 

14. Sweep by Cate Tiernan is one of my all time favorite series. I love everything about it. I thinks it's time for a re-read as I've missed them so.


 

 

 

15. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver is just a cool book. The whole groundhog day theme is overused yet this author weaves a fabulous story not to be missed.



16. The Life and Death of Lily Drake by T. Michelle Nelson is a wicked awesome trilogy about a mom style Buffy who finds out she is more involved in the vampire world than she ever expected. It's kick-ass and the love triangle is well done.


 

 

17. Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy was an unusual concept for a series and I loved every minute of it. She did a good job fleshing out the characters to make them relate-able while building a supernatural world that will leave you wanting more.


 

 

 
18. From Ashes by Molly McAdams was another one I couldn't help but book cry through. The story was just so phenomenal it was hard not to feel what the characters felt. I always love a HEA even if the characters have to go through hell to get there. 


 

 

19. A Matter of Fate by Heather Lyons is such a good series. The idea of fate and soul mates always holds my interest, but when there is a well-written love triangle involved, count me in. This is such a perfect series in my mind. 


 

 

20. The Dark Heroine Dinner with a Vampire by Abigail Gibbs was a book I got an advanced copy of, not knowing what to expect. It was dark and supernatural and of course, romantic. I LOVED this debut novel!


 

 

 

21. Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill was a start to a series still going strong. Merit is a strong heroine and Ethan is well, yummy. Time to kick some ass!


 

 

 

22. Laney (The Brookhaven Vampires) by Joann I. Martin Sowles is a well written vampire series that I'm still waiting on the edge of my seat for the next installment. 


 

 

 

23. The Solitude of Passion by Addison Moore is just a breathtaking romance that will make you feel long after the book is finished. It's so well-written and heartbreaking yet there is a love triangle with a HEA. Trust me, this one is a great Adult Contemporary.


 

 

24. Reckless Magic by Rachel Higginson is a fun series. I'm still on like book 5 or 6 but it's really good. The first book is free so it's worth trying out. I'm sure you will like it just as much as I did!


 

 

 

25. Inescapable by Amy Bartol is a series that is so good, I have no words for it. Okay, Reed, Brennus and Russell. The guys are well written and only add to the intriguing storyline. A must read author.


 

 

 

26. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine (Morganville Vampire Series) was a great start to a wonderfully crafted, one of a kind vampire story. The whole concept of a town controlled by vampires and about the residents inside was genius.


 

 

 

27. And One Last Thing by Molly Harper was another surprise. It was funny, witty and well written. I went on to read more of her books and they all just rock!


 

 

 

28. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong was my introduction into the Women of the Otherworld Series and a good one at that. I also happen to love the TV show that adapted it. I just love Elena!!! She's feisty and all the other supernaturals in the series are creative and excellently written.


 

 

29. Taking Chances by Molly McAdams was the first book of hers that I had ever read. OMG! This was a tear-jerker, yet I was glued to the pages begging to know what was going to happen next. 














Okay, okay, yeah so I ended up with 29! I couldn't help it!! They were all just SOOOO epic that I had to include them! What would you classify as your favorite books?





1 comment:

  1. Dead Witch Walking and Some girls Bite are freaking amazing book!!!

    ReplyDelete