Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Top Ten Tuesdays #6


Books with Gorgeous Dresses on the Covers:

Some of these books are just so darn gorgeous! Anyway, this is my list of Dress covers I love.


1. Ephemeral by Addison Moore- All three books in this trilogy have a style of this same dress and I just find the rose concept brilliant.
2. The Heir by Kiera Cass- Every cover in this series is awe-inspiring. The cover artist for The Selection series has some major talent!








3. White Raven by J.L. Weil- I just like this cover. It's really neat looking. The pink dress, feathers and thunder in the background just fit together.








4. Soul Screamers volume 4 by Rachel Vincent- This series rocks! This is the final volume in the series with extra novellas. I was just fascinated by all the colors of this cover.








5. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter- I LOVE Alice in Wonderland and this was a cool concept. The blue dress remains consistent too.








6. Hereafter by Jennifer Snyder- I loved this book, but the cover is just pretty.








7. The Jewel by Amy Ewing- This is a series I didn't read, but the covers are breathtaking.








8. I am Forever by Wynne Channing- I love the whole concept of the dress changing to particles. It gives it a different and powerful look.








9. Everneath by Brodi Ashton- This series has all pretty nice covers. This one is my favorite though, So girly and whimsical.








10. Shadow of the Mark by Leigh Fallon- The covers on these books are amazing. I love the whole smoke effect.








11. A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Bennard- I haven't read this series, but this cover is really pretty!











1 comment:

  1. Wow! So many beautiful dresses and so many intense colors.

    ReplyDelete