Saturday, December 19, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #169-Pre-order week!

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 
YAY!!! It was an awesome week! I grabbed some great ARC's, and Elementals was fabulous!
Several of my pre-orders came up too!!!! I ordered Demon's, Royal Marriage Market, House of Pawns, and Blood Enchantment. Can't wait to read them! 
I also nabbed some great audiobooks and free books!!!For Review:
Purchased:
Audiobooks Bought:
Freebies:
What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of great books this week! Happy reading and have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, lots of books! I'm curious about Madow's new book, but may binge-read the series once all are published. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic weekend, Andrea. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing haul. Hope you enjoy all these new additions.

    Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete