Thursday, December 3, 2015

Top Ten Thursdays-Books from Authors I love coming in 2016!

Top Ten Thursdays: Books from Authors I Love that are releasing in 2016:
I'm dying to get my hands on these!
1. The Hunt by Megan Shepherd - May 24, 2016 - I absolutely loved The Cage and can't wait for the sequel!


2. Bright Blaze of Magic - April 26, 2016
I've already devoured the first two books in this trilogy. April seems like so far away!

3. Black Crow by J.L. Weil - 2016
This is one of my favorite authors, and the first book in this series, The White Raven, was fantastic!



4. The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead - April 5, 2016
It's by Richelle Mead. Need I say more?




5. First Life by Gena Showalter - February 23, 2016
This is a new ya series for this author, who wrote the awesome Alice in Zombieland series.





6. The Countdown by Kimberly Derting - May 10, 2016
The Taking was one of the first alien books that I went crazy for. This is the final book, and I will be sad when it finishes.

7. The Undoing by Shelly Laurenston - March 29, 2016
The Unleashing was the first book and it was completely amazing! I have been dying for this book!



8. The Consequences of Rejection by Rachel Van Dyken - February 9, 2016
This is the third book in the series, and I'm looking forward to reading about Reed's story. He's the kooky brother that is sure to bring entertainment!


9. From Russia With Fangs by Molly Harper - 2016
First, I'm a HUGE Molly Harper fan. This is a different genre, yet set in the paranormal world like most of her other books. I can't wait to read the sequel to From Russia With Claws!


10. The Syndicate by Sophie Davis - 2016
I am crazy about these girls Talented series, so I'm excited for a fresh series by them!




No comments:

Post a Comment