Saturday, December 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #170-ARC of The Hunt!!!!

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 
SUCH A GOOD WEEK! We had family Christmas one week early and I got a great stash of Amazon gift cards!

ARC's: Amazing! A Very Grey Christmas was really cute. I can't wait to read the upcoming book from the awesome Mary Kubica! AND THE HUNT!!!!!! The Cage was one of my favorite reads, so I was soooo stoked to nab the sequel, The Hunt. Just finished it and it rocked as well. Something tragic happens though, and I was a bit sad. Dying to get my hands on the final book in the trilogy!

It was a great week for purchases too! I can't wait to read Melt with You, The Asgardians, From Russia with Fangs, Torment, Storm, The Lightning Legacy, and so many more I picked up out of my wish list!

Patricia Brigg's Iron Kissed was also fantastic. I'm waiting for the library copy of the next book in the series to become available.

For Review:
Purchased:
Audiobooks Purchased:
Audiobooks Borrowed:
Freebies:
What about you? What did you stack your shelves with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment