Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #26 - Black Crow

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.
This week I’m waiting on:
Book: Black Crow

Author:  J.L. Weil

Release Date: 2016

I’VE LOST SO MUCH.
FAMILY. MY HOME.
PRIDE. MY IDENTITY.
And I couldn’t help but feel it’s entirely my fault. There is no one else to blame. 
I’ve quickly learned that being the White Raven isn’t easy. The dead are restless and angry, and I don’t know the first thing about being a banshee. Those around me will get hurt. To keep them safe, I must endure painful decisions.
Zane Hunter, the ultra-bad boy who stole my heart, is one of those difficult decisions. Our souls are synchronized, making us a compatible duo. Too bad I’m engaged to his brother.
My forbidden relationship with Zane is complicated. Deep down I want more than what my duty demands of me, what my family’s past has shaped for me.
Our problematic relationship only increases in tenfold when a surprise I never saw coming shows up in Raven Hallow, changing the game. I thought I had nothing left to lose…I was wrong.
Yeah, being a banshee isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be.
I loved the first book in the series, and I also love this author! What book are you waiting for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment