Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #57


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 



Received for review:










































Bought:
 

































































Audiobooks Bought: 























































 Smashwords Freebies:
 



















































 













 

























































Freebies:









































































Okay, so I went a little overboard this week :-/ I couldn't help myself! I have a strong book addiction!!! Now the challenge is to read them ALL!!! The Winter Princess was a pretty good read. I'm looking forward to The Dream Thieves and The Antigoddess!!!


Have you read any of my scores this week? Were they any good? What did you stack your shelves with this week?



3 comments:

  1. Oh man. EPIC is the word that I would use to describe your haul this week. Lots and lots of books to choose from. Plus some beautiful covers. I do love a well designed cover.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still really want to read "Gameboard of the Gods" but I haven't had the time. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEP you got The Dream Thieves! I'm so stoked for that. And I really need to read Let the Sky Fall, since I just got the sequel this week.
    So many books this week! Happy reading :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete