Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #58


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:

 













 










































Bought:













 













































































Audiobooks: 
 













 


















































Freebies from Smashwords:


































Freebies:





























































































































I got a ton of freebies and cheap audiobooks! I think I'm becoming a bookaholic (as if I wasn't already..lol)! So many books these last few weeks!!!! Super excited about reading Confined and Beyond Fate!!! 


Have you read any of these? Are they any good? What did you stack your shelves with this weekend?




1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete