Friday, June 12, 2015

Book Quotes #9



These are some quotes that I love! Hope you like them!



1. “I’m in hell.” “Well . . .” Max laughed. “Don’t let the flames give you a sunburn.”
Rachel Van Dyken, The Consequence of Loving Colton








2. “You are the beginning and the end—the best part of my story—the best part of who I am.”
Addison Moore, The Dragon and the Rose








3. “Her family may not share her blood, but family wasn’t just about blood.  It was about love and trust.  It was about the people who would always be there, supporting and encouraging, no matter what mistakes she made or how tough life got,”
Ashley Stoyanoff, The Soul's Mark Series Boxed Set







4. “Nothing makes you appreciate life more then when you wake up from a nightmare and realize it was just that. It's a good reality check.” 
― P.T. MichelleBrightest Kind of Darkness








5. “Ash held one finger up. "OK. Now listen-"
Mary-Lynnette kicked him in the shins. She knew it was inapporopriate, she knew it was uncalled-for, but she couldn't stop herself. She just hadto.
"Oh, for God's sake," Ash said, hopping backward. "Are you crazy?” 
― L.J. SmithDaughters of Darkness






6. “Innocent tourists? You make me sound like the big bad wolf.”
“And you’re not?” I questioned.
“Only if you’re Red Riding Hood,” he said flirtatiously.
“Wow, that’s original.” 
― Alyssa Rose IvyFlight






7. “Who cared anyway? I was going to Alaska, for heaven’s sake. I’d never heard of any hotties from Alaska. All I pictured were big, scruffy men in red flannels with plenty of facial hair.” 
― Cameo RenaeHidden Wings







8. “Your heart is yours to give, it is no ones to take. Not a queen. Not a prince. No one.” 
― Stormy SmithBound by Duty








9. “Bad things are allowed to happen because it’s those events in your life that help shape you into the person you are meant to become. True strength only comes from surviving adversity.” 
― S.J. WestBroken







10. “I had to leave my debit card at home when I went into a bookstore or else I would drain my account.” 
― Chelsea M. CameronMy Favorite Mistake










No comments:

Post a Comment