Tuesday, June 23, 2015

TBR Tuesdays #6




TBR Tuesday # 6


My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


Jill Kismet the complete series

by Lilith Saintcrow


Not everyone can take on the things that go bump in the night.

Not everyone tries.

But Jill Kismet is not just anyone.

She's a Hunter, trained by the best --- and in over her head.

Welcome to the night shift...


The omnibus edition of Jill Kismet contains: Night Shift, Hunter's Prayer, Redemption Alley, Flesh Circus, Heaven's Spite and Angel Town. 





I read her young adult series under Lilith St. Crow and LOVED it. Lots of romance, supernatural creatures and just a touch of darkness. I came across this complete set, and remembered that I had wanted to read the Jill Kismet series before, so I picked it up! Now I just need to take the time to pick it back up!



SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.





No comments:

Post a Comment