Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Swoon #4



Today, I get to share a few snippets from a book I love! no spoilers!

This series is EPIC!!!! It's full of romantic goodness and awesome characters! I think this series is her best of all of them. The whole series is a five star read!


Blurb

When it comes to jobs in hell, being a succubus seems pretty glamorous. A girl can be anything she wants, the wardrobe is killer, and mortal men will do anything just for a touch. Granted, they often pay with their souls, but why get technical?

But Seattle succubus Georgina Kincaid's life is far less exotic. At least there's her day job at a local bookstore--free books; all the white chocolate mochas she can drink; and easy access to bestselling, sexy writer, Seth Mortensen, aka He Whom She Would Give Anything to Touch but Can't.

But dreaming about Seth will have to wait. Something wicked is at work in Seattle's demon underground. And for once, all of her hot charms and drop-dead one-liners won't help because Georgina's about to discover there are some creatures out there that both heaven and hell want to deny. . .


Teasers

“Love is rarely flawless,” Carter pointed out. “Humans delude themselves by thinking it has to be. It is the imperfection that makes love perfect.” 
― Richelle MeadSuccubus Blues

“Look, don’t get me wrong. I worship the ground this guy walks on. I’m excited to meet him tonight. I’m dying to meet him tonight. If he wanted to carry me off and make me his love slave, I’d do it, so long as I got advance copies of his books.” 
― Richelle MeadSuccubus Blues

“Seth told us good night and left.

I watched him go wistfully. “Anyone else here feel like swooning?” 
― Richelle MeadSuccubus Blues

“Just friends, just friends. Standing there in the bookstore, watching Seth walk away, I half wondered how anyone could still use that line. But I knew why, of course. It was used because people still believed it. Or at least they wanted to.” 
― Richelle MeadSuccubus Blues



What are you reading?

What book do you love?





No comments:

Post a Comment