Friday, July 17, 2015

Special Announcement from author Andrea Heltsley

I've been working on a project in secret. Yup, in secret. It is so different from anything else I've written, yet I felt compelled to write it the way it needed to be told. Today, it's time to let you all in on the secret!

Announcing the next book in the Dancing series: Dancing with Darkness #2.5

(spoilers ahead, read at your own risk!)
This book takes place directly after Dancing with Demons

*This cover was created by the absolutely amazing cover artist Donna Dull!*

Blurb:
Wendy’s disappearance is a mystery I’m not any closer to solving. She’s in danger, I know that much. Our bond is weakening and I’m afraid there’s no way to keep it from dissolving completely.

I’m not sure where to turn, and I know that at the first sign of weakness, all might be lost. The only thing I’m certain about; Wendy’s mine. I’ll do whatever’s necessary to get her back in my arms, even if it means forfeiting my own life.

Read the next installment in the Dancing series from Callum’s point of view.

Dancing with Darkness is coming this winter!


Other books in the Dancing series:




Coming soon:



Cover Artist Donna Dull: 


Connect with Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment