Thursday, July 16, 2015

Top Ten Thursdays #2: Ten Authors I want to meet


So here are the top ten authors I am dying to meet! They are all a big inspiration for me as a writer!

1. Richelle Meade- Her succubus series is one of my all-time favorites!

2. Sophie Kinsella- I love her British humor!

3. L.J. Smith- I grew up reading ALL her books.

4. Chloe Neill- I love Merit and Ethan in The Chicagoland Vampires series.

5. Keira Cass- One of the best dystopian romance series I've read.

6. Kelley Armstrong- Is there anything she's written that hasn't rocked?

7. Kim Harrison- Rachel, Jinx, Ivy and Trent are such compelling characters and I love The Hollows series!

8. Becca Fitzpatrick- Hush, Hush was an awesome saga and I have enjoyed her recent thrillers too.

9. Cate Tiernan- Again, I love every book she's written, especially The Sweep series.

10. Jennifer Crusie- Hilarious Chick Lit. She's a must read. Especially Agnes and the Hitman.

11. Molly Harper- She has such a witty and snarky voice in her books. Vampires, Werewolves and some contemporary is mixed in, but her Dead Girls series is awesome.

12. Rachel Caine- I first started reading the Weather Wardens and liked them. Then I was on to Morganville's Vampires. She's a smash hit when it comes to serial writing.



What about you? What author are you dying to meet?


No comments:

Post a Comment