Saturday, July 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #146


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 


I got a ton of books this week, as usual. I'm having a hard time slowing my book addiction down. I have more unread books than I've got time. 


But, I got some good ones and I've already finished The Devil You Know by Trish Doller. It was a pretty good 4 star read.


I bought at least two awesome mermaid books. There was a deal on the R.L. Stine book and I loved him when I was younger. (not the Goosebumps series though.)


Beth Harbison is another author I like. Her two books, Secrets of a Shoe Addict and Shoe Addicts Anonymous are hilarious. So I got the one on a bargain and the other as an Advanced Copy. If I Could Turn Back Time reminds me of the movie 13 going on 30 with Jennifer Garner.    


Sacrifice looks good too! I read the first 2 books and novella already, so this one will be read ASAP! 



For Review:



Purchased:








Borrowed:




Audiobooks:



Won:


Freebies:


All in all, it was a pretty good week for books!
What did you get? 


Have you read any of these? Were they good?
Inquiring minds want to know!
Happy Saturday!


5 comments:

  1. Wow! Great haul! A lot of these I haven't heard of, but they're all gorgeous! I really liked Racing Hearts, the second book is even better, too. I hope you enjoy them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! So many interesting titles. Hope you enjoy reading them.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, so many books!! I haven't heard of many of these but they look super interesting! Hope they're as awesome as they sound!!

    Ashtyn @ Wonderland’s Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the cover of Big Girl Panties. Great haul this week.

    ReplyDelete