Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Gathering Darkness by Lisa Collicutt

Are you a sap for a love that just won't die? How about spooky settings and spine-chilling scenes? Secrets and danger and ancient magic, all set in a dark village with a creepy inn as a backdrop? If so, then this full-length, stand-alone novel for all ages, might just be for you!



AND ON JULY 29th and 30th, IT'S ONLY .99 CENTS!

Featuring exciting new content and a stunning new cover, The Gathering Darkness could be your new spooky read. Put it in your ereader today and curl up with a blanket and your favorite brew!



A Young Adult Novel 







Click on picture to enlarge.

Get The Gathering Darkness ebook for just .99 cents at Amazon World Wide!
Praise forThe Gathering Darkness:

"I loved this story. Not only did it have witches (which is by far my
fav) but this was a sweet love story as well. One about reincarnation.
In fact it just might be my favorite reincarnation story I have read
yet." - My Guilty Obsession.

"I haven't been addicted to a book this much since I read the Twilight
books back before they had all the hype. So Twilight series aside this
book was AMAZING!" - Crossroad Reviews.

"For anyone who thought Twilight was the best book they ever read, they haven't
read The Gathering Darkness. Perfect for teens, with some love and
suspense. Definitely worth reading!" - Rosie Reeves

"I wanted to preview this book as a possible addition to my classroom
library. I'm always looking for current novels to hook my high school
readers. This is one I will be recommending to my students." - S O'Donnell

"The Gathering Darkness is an enthralling surprise, and has a storyline
that's packed with mystery, suspense, magic, and a beautiful romance. I
recommend The Gathering Darkness as a fantastic read!" - I Heart YA Books



Lisa Collicutt
Paranormal Romance Novelist
Entertaining you with Twisted tales of Magic and Romance!


Twitter - @Lisa_Collicutt


No comments:

Post a Comment