Wednesday, November 4, 2015

October Recap - Great month for awesome books!

Here are the books I read in October! WOW! Getting cold outside sure does give me time to read! I managed to read an amazing 34 books in 31 days!!! WOOHOO!!!


Okay, I LOVED These:
The Vampire's Daughter by Erin Danzer
Bitterroot by S.M. Reine and Heather Hildenbrand
Uninvited and Unleashed by Sophie Jordan
Light of Dawn by Komali Da Silva
The Sweet Evil Trilogy by Wendy Higgins
Midnight Moonrising by K.S. Haigwood
Within A Dream by Tempest Avery
Will of Fate by Samantha Britt
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Brilliant Secrets by D.L. Raver - Best read of the month!!!!!
The Ascension of Laney by Kris Hack

There were a lot of books that I enjoyed this month, but here are a few that I didn't love:
The Unquiet Past by Kelley Armstrong
In Deep Voodoo by Stephanie Bond
Dead Ringer by Jessie Rosen
Angelic by Kelley Armstrong
Panic by Lauren Oliver
Mating For Life by J.J. Jones
A Vampire's Saving Embrace by Darlene Kuncytes







No comments:

Post a Comment