Saturday, November 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #165-Signed books!

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 
This has been a great week! I got a ton of really good signed books in the mail! Invisibility was signed by BOTH authors, same as Redeemed! Kim Harrison, Kelley Armstrong, Meg Cabot, and Carrie Ryan are some of my favorite authors!
I also bought some awesome reads, like the Donna Flynn books (I really enjoy her books), All The Beautiful Brides, and Devotion.
Even some of the audiobooks I got are going to be great! I'm looking forward to Devotion, All The Beautiful Brides, and The Substitute was pretty good! 
For Review:
Signed Books in the mail:
 Purchased:
 Audiobooks:
Audiobooks borrowed:
Freebies:
What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment