Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunday Swoon #22 - Saving Angel

Today, I get to share a few snippets from a book I love! no spoilers!
I actually started reading this series by accident. I'm so glad I did! This series rocks! I just purchased Redeeming Angel and can't wait to read it!
I couldn’t help but wonder what my life would be like if we had never moved to the ho-dunk town of Spring Valley, Illinois. Sure the internet service is splotchy, there is nothing but miles of wheat fields, and I probably wouldn’t be faced with death at every corner.

My only neighbor in this god forsaken town is…well, there really is only one to describe him—hot as hell. With his sinful dark looks, unusually silver eyes, and kissable lips, there is something about him that is more than meets the eye.

Of course I am determined to find out.
Chase Winters might be drool-worthy, but he is also insufferable, arrogant and…in short a d-bag. Our relationship is anything but love at first sight. Not even close. There is something weird about the family living next door.
What I hadn’t expected to find is an underworld of trouble.
Chase and his cousins Lexi and Travis are Divisa—half-demon, half-human. Getting them angry is hardly in my best interest, not if I want to live.
As it turns out, that might be the least of my problems. I’ve been tagged by Hell.
Now every ugly, nasty being from hades is on my trail. I have suddenly became a magnet for demon disaster, and the only way I am getting out of this alive is by putting my life in the demon spawn’s hands.
One wrong decision and my butt is toast.

Teasers

“You can run Angel, but I’ll always find you,” he said smirking. - Chase Winters” 



“I felt drunk on Chase and high on summertime. Why did that sound just like a country song?” 



“I love you, Angel,” he whispered against my wet cheek.” 



“I pinned her with my weight (thank God for that box of cupcakes I'd eaten earlier).” 



“Life was short, and I wanted to make Angel laugh every damn day of our lives.” 


What are you reading?
What book do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment