Monday, August 24, 2015

Book Quotes #13- Queen of Babble


 I have to admit, I ADORE this series. It's just great! There is romance, comedy and plenty of fun for a light, feel-good romance trilogy. If you haven't read it, you should!



 Here are some of my favorite quotes from this best-selling series!


 
Book 1

“There will be no more British guys. Unless they are members of the royal family, of course. ”
Meg Cabot, Queen of Babble 



“Why should women have to fit into child sizes in order to be considered desirable? That is both sick and depressing.”
Meg Cabot, Queen of Babble  



“Weight doesn’t matter. It really doesn’t. I mean, it does if you’re a model or whatever.”
Meg Cabot, Queen of Babble 



“I want to be with guys who have more on their minds than where the next keg party is.
I want to be with guys who care about making this world a better place.
I want to be with guys who know that what's important isn't the size of a girl's waistband but the size of her heart.
I want to be with guys who are able to see past a girls outward appearance, and into her soul.”
Meg Cabot, Queen of Babble 




 
Book 2

“One of the many advantages of having a boyfriend who is half French is that his culinary repertoire extends beyond mac and cheese. Plus, there’s the kissing.”
Meg Cabot, Queen of Babble in the Big City  



“That’s why the savvy bride purchases wedding insurance. Like travel insurance, wedding insurance will guarantee that you don’t lose the entirety of your deposits on things like venues, cakes, photographers, food suppliers, wedding limos, flowers, honeymoon, even your gown…”
Meg Cabot, Queen of Babble in the Big City 



“It’s my own fault, really. For believing in fairy tales. Not that I ever mistook them for actual historical fact, or anything. But I did grow up believing that for every girl, there’s a prince out there somewhere. All she has to do is find him. Then it’s on with the
happily ever after. So you can only imagine what happened when I found out. That my prince really IS one. A prince. No, I really mean it. He’s an actual PRINCE.”
Meg Cabot, Queen of Babble in the Big City 





Book 3


“It's truly weird how everyone just thinks they can bring me Diet Coke and everything will be okay. Especially since it's pretty much true.-Lizzie Nichols”
Meg Cabot, Queen of Babble Gets Hitched 



“I'll remind her of how fat her arms looked in that slutty dress she wore at senior prom. That always makes her cry. Like goddamned Niagara falls.”
Meg Cabot, Queen of Babble Gets Hitched 



“I'm already fantasizing about the Chinese food I'm going to order in. Moo shu chicken with hoisn sauce. Maybe I'll even eat it in the bathtub.”
Meg Cabot, Queen of Babble Gets Hitched  
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment