Sunday, August 2, 2015

July recap

I read 13 books in July! It was a little bit of a slow reading month for me, but I started a new venture that has taken some time away from reading. 

I enjoyed The Devil You Know, it was good, just very unrealistic. The Zellie Wells trilogy was good, but I was a little disappointed with the third book. Dark Hope was okay, just dealt with some serious issues that distracted from the paranormal goodness.

However, Shattered Blue was FANTASTIC! It was my favorite read this month. 

A few other good books I read this month, were: The Veil by Chloe Neill, Spellbinder by C.C. Hunter, Seven Years by Dannika Dark, Breathe by Kelley Harvey, Mate Bond by Jennifer Ashley, House of Royals by Keary Taylor, and Beauty and the Werewolf by Kristin Miller.

What did you read in July????







No comments:

Post a Comment