Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #11


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.


This week I’m waiting on:


Kelley Armstrong is among my top must-read authors. Her Women of the Underworld series, The Darkest Powers trilogy and The Darkness Rising trilogy are all fantastic! I'm not really a fan of her Omens series, though. AND she even has her own TV show! (Bitten based of the Women of the Underworld series) The new suspense/thriller fad is growing on me, especially by all of my beloved authors!


Book: The Masked Truth

Author: Kelley Armstrong

Release Date: October 13, 2015

 

Riley Vasquez is haunted by the brutal murder of the couple she was babysitting for.

Max Cross is suffering under the shadow of a life-altering diagnosis he doesn’t dare reveal.

The last thing either of them wants is to spend a weekend away at a therapy camp alongside five other teens with “issues.” But that’s exactly where they are when three masked men burst in to take the group hostage.

The building has no windows. The exits are sealed shut. Their phones are gone. And their captors are on a killing spree.

Riley and Max know that if they can’t get out, they’ll be next—but they’re about to find out that even escape doesn’t equal freedom.

 



4 comments:

  1. I love Kelley Armstrong! I'm looking forward to a thriller by her. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read almost everything Armstrong writes and this will be no exception. So glad this comes out this year. Thanks for sharing as I haven't seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always keep an eye on my favorite authors! So excited to read more Kelley Armstrong! <3

      Delete