Tuesday, August 25, 2015

TBR Tuesdays #14



TBR Tuesday # 14

My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My 

Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR 

Tuesday'



If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:

From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you 

own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want 

to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to 

be read.


This week for me its:



IF AT FIRST


by Tara Brown

Sun, Sand, and Sexy Boys. 

These are the three things needed to make a stellar summer. 

Unless of course you live in Crimson Cove, where you also have to account for dead bodies and missing persons. 

When a summer party turns into a crime scene five unlikely girls band together to discover the truth behind what happened august 4th. 

A date no one is likely to forget for a long time. 

Along the way they discover love, strength, and friendships that last a lifetime. 

Where were you when the lights went out?


The last few books I've read by this 

author have been really quite fantastic. 

I especially loved Blood and Bones, her 

dark thriller. This is a tamer, young-

adult thriller, but I am looking forward 

to reading it.






SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting 

on your TBR

 pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment