Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday Swoon #11


Today, I get to share a few snippets from a book I love! no spoilers!



I had to share this series with you all. It's one of my all time favorite paranormal romance series. There is so much to love with these characters! I was so sad when the series ended. All I can do, is hope Heather Lyons revisits this world sometime soon.




Blurb

Chloe Lilywhite struggles with all the normal problems of a typical seventeen-year-old high school student. Only, Chloe isn't a normal teenage girl. She's a Magical, part of a secret race of beings who influence the universe. More importantly, she's a Creator, which means Fate mapped out her destiny long ago, from her college choice, to where she will live, to even her job. While her friends and relatives relish their future roles, Chloe resents the lack of say in her life, especially when she learns she's to be guarded against a vengeful group of beings bent on wiping out her kind. Their number one target? Chloe, of course.

That's nothing compared to the boy trouble she's gotten herself into. Because a guy she's literally dreamed of and loved her entire life, one she never knew truly existed, shows up in her math class, and with him comes a twin brother she finds herself inexplicably drawn to.

Chloe's once unyielding path now has a lot more choices than she ever thought possible.










twitter username



Genre





Teasers

“Love isn't always clean and pretty--sometimes it's messy, cruel, and confusing. And sometimes, it doesn't turn out the way you want it to. But then, the beauty of love is that it's very strong, and when it's real, it's worth it.”
Heather Lyons, A Matter of Fate



“... Somebody who helps balance her out, someone who makes sure her feet stay on the ground when life is tough and lift up into the aid when her lips find his. She needs somebody smart and funny and comfortable and exciting all at the same time. She needs somebody to go to sleep with who makes her feel secure enough not to care that she snores or drools, and somebody to wake up with who won't judge her when he hair sticks up and pillowcase lines crease her face.”
Heather Lyons, A Matter of Truth  



 “Love should be easy, and yet it’s the most complicated emotion of all, isn’t it?”
Heather Lyons, A Matter of Forever 




“My heart flutters uncontrollably, all butterflies dancing in their effort to break free of my chest. Can he hear them, know just how much he means to me? More than just the base emotions rolling off of my soul, but what’s hidden deep within, straight down to the molecular building blocks of what makes Chloe Lilycomb”
Heather Lyons, A Matter of Forever



“I love him, I think as he sits down across from me. I love him, I think as he looks up at the ceiling and then back down at me, so much raw pain shining out of his eyes. I love him, I think as he tells me he’s going away.”
Heather Lyons, A Matter of Forever  



“It’s funny how you can miss someone desperately when they’re standing right in front of you.”
Heather Lyons, A Matter of Forever 




What are you reading?

What book do you love?


No comments:

Post a Comment