Thursday, September 20, 2012

Review of Covet by Melissa Darnell




















Description:

Dangerous to be together. Painful to be apart.Savannah Colbert knows she broke up with Tristan Coleman for the right reasons. Most of all, to keep from killing him with her new vampire abilities. But try telling her heart. Now, lost in a sea of hostile Clann faces, Sav tries to come to terms with what she's becoming and what that means for her future. And that someone is doing their best to bully her into making a terrible mistake.

Tristan can't believe Sav won't even talk to him. If being apart is her decision, fine. Just don't expect him to honor it. But even as he prepares to fight for the girl he loves, forces beyond their control take them both in directions neither could have foreseen or prepared for.

A reckoning is coming…and not everyone will survive.


Review:

Argh....I can't wait for the third book in this series!!!!!  I really enjoyed Crave but it was nowhere near as good as Covet.  This book was awesome sauce.  

The Romeo and Juliet thing that Tristan and Savannah have is so heart wrenching.  I spent the whole book trying to figure out along with them how they could possibly be together.  There love is so deep and the feelings are full of tension.  Sparks fly whenever they are around each other.  It is so romantic.

I loved the plot.  There was so many plot lines weaved together to execute a seamless story.  I was trying the whole time to solve the mysteries as they were thrown out there.

The action made this book a gripping and fast paced read.  I flew through it at an alarming rate and was happy with the way this installment wrapped up.  There were vampires and witches and shifters galore.  Who wouldn't love this book?

I highly recommend this series to the YA paranormal romance crowd.  It was super fascinating and I simply can't wait for the third book.  I give this read five glittery stars for being amazing!


Publication: September 25, 2012



1 comment:

  1. Hey there!

    I love your blog! And this book is totally on my to-read list.

    I see you have a lot of novels here, I would love to interview with you and maybe a guest post for our Author Spotlight Monday's. Let me know if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete