Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Review of Unbound by Cat Miller




















Description:

Betrayal, passion, family secrets, murder, and vampires...

What else would one expect during their freshman year of college?

After her birth, Danielle Vaughn, and her mother were ushered out of town in a surreptitious attempt to save her life; vampire prejudice can be deadly.

Like any normal nineteen year old, her biggest worry in life was blending in and working hard to keep her grades up. Her departure from a small town in search of a higher education causes a domino effect; she quickly finds herself maneuvering through a maze of enemies and lovers who are all hell bent on capturing her at any cost.

Danielle’s life is turned upside down by the return of her father and the society of vampires that shattered her human mother’s life. She must find a way to survive in the new world she is thrust into by a power hungry rogue on the hunt for gifted vampire youth. The hierarchy of the vampire nation is rocked by the existence of a demi-vamp who has challenged their narrow-minded views of the human race.

 

Review:

Umm.....I am utterly speechless.  I can't begin to explain the awesomeness that is this book!  I was completely enthralled by it.

The characters were so well developed.  The emotions in this book were so gut wrenching.  I could literally feel everything that Danielle was feeling.  She was a true heroine.

The guys..wow, scrumptious and yummy!  The string of lovers in this book is naughty and intense.  Charlie, Chase, Cayden, even Lucas were sexy.  The author made me want to jump into the pages with them:)

The plot to this story was insanely good.  There were so many intriguing turns and twists, I never wanted it to end.  I kept needing to know what was going to happen next, I couldn't put it down.

This was an extremely well written book.  The end left you with such a cliffhanger, that I had to rush out and buy the second book, Unforgiven.  There is sexual content so I recommend this for the New Adult crowd as it is set at college age.  I give this book a resounding five glittery stars!!!!!!

Buy it here on Amazon 




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog Oh, Chrys! It is a pleasure to follows yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never read reviews about Freshmen and it's nice to see one because I am now a Freshmen. How is she a vampire when she is a baby and she grows up... I am confused >__<
    Why are the lovers hell bent on capturing her?
    Ah, vampire books. I am liking you more and more.
    Haha (: Those stars are glittery (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for the glittering review! I hope you enjoyed Unforgiven equally as much. I also released a prequel novella about the history of Griffin and Tessa called Unafraid. Thanks again for taking the time to read and review my work.
    ~ Cat

    ReplyDelete