Monday, September 24, 2012

Review of Insider by Micalea Smeltzer




















Description:

Nothing will be the same for Sophie Beaumont. Now that she’s an Alpha she has to learn to be a leader. But unlike with Caeden, it doesn’t come naturally for her. Sophie doesn’t want to tell her friends how high to jump. She just wants to be normal.
Caeden and Sophie travel to Germany to meet with Sophie’s parents in the hopes of learning more about being mates and “why them?” But Sophie’s parents prove not to know much. Everything is just speculation. Then, the news of Peter Grimm’s murder sends the Williams’ pack into a tailspin. With Travis as Alpha what is he capable of? 

 

Review:

Have I mentioned how much I just love Micalea Smeltzer?  Her books are all great and Insider was too.  This series is fabulous.  

I was a little sad that there wasn't a lot of action in this book.  It was slower paced.  Never the less, the author's writing makes up for it.  The flow was still easy and the story made sense.

The romance between Sophie and Caden is so special.  I am amazed at their bond and how strong it is.  Caden= *swoon* I loved the romance aspect of this book and how their relationship progressed.

So I am still not sure what it is about that last chapter, but I am never a huge fan of switched P.O.V's.  Just beware, it is there in the end. 

I loved this sequel to Outsider and am already itching to get my hands on the third book.  I hope she writes fast..lol.  But seriously, I highly recommend this YA paranormal romance to all paranormal romance lovers.  The author pens a great book.  I give Insider five glittery stars for being amazing:) 


Buy it here on Amazon

Buy it here on Barnes and Noble





1 comment:

  1. Hmm... interesting. I've been looking for books about werewolves/wolves. I haven't heard of this one so I will have to check out the first book. Nice review (:
    http://shesgotbooksonhermind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete