Saturday, September 8, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #9


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:



















Bought:



















































Free on Amazon:



















I bought so many great books this week!  *claps hands*  I can't wait to read and review them!  They all look super awesome!  Tell me folks, what did you stack your shelves with this week?


5 comments:

  1. Some really great books you got there. I really want to read Crave :) Thanks for stopping by my haul!

    Janina
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a stack!!! I have a few of those myself, but it's still on my looong TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi der, I have nominated you for One lovely blog award... Check the following link for details
    http://dreamaholicdiaries.blogspot.in/2012/09/one-lovely-blog.html

    bonita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! :) They look lovely.
    Here's my SS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh Crave! I hope it's a great read. Thanks for stopping by!

    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves #19

    ReplyDelete