Saturday, September 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #12


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:



































Bought:





































Free on Amazon:

































I got lots of great goodies this week! *claps* My review books look awesome this week and I even got quite a few freebies that were in my wishlist.  It's amazing when that happens:)  I finally finished Dirty Blood and had to get the rest of the series that is out!  *swoons* I'm a little in love with a werewolf named Wes.... Check the series out, it's great.  What did you all stack your shelves with this week?  It's time for show and tell!

1 comment:

  1. You got a lot of great books this week. I can't wait to read Dead radiance and Unlikely Allies for myself. :D I look forward to your reviews. ^_^

    My STS

    ReplyDelete